Do your eyes light up when you talk about food?
Jessica’s Restaurant at Swift House Inn is one of the best restaurants in Addison County, Vermont.
Chef Rob Fenn is a quiet and creative Executive Chef who works with farm fresh seasonal ingredients and brings his own uniquely Vermont point of view to each and every beautiful plate.
He’s looking for an energetic and easy-going sous chef to help him prep in the kitchen. While loads of experience is wonderful, what’s even more important is a can-do attitude.
If hired you will:
- Plan, prepare, and execute the dinner menu.
- Produce high-quality plates in both design composition and taste.
- Manage inventory by ordering and sourcing ingredients and supplies.
- Clean and maintain kitchen and stations to comply with food safety standards.
- Have a helpful attitude and be open to acquiring new skills.
- Be knowledgeable of various cooking methods.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Remain calm and cool under pressure.
Formal culinary training is preferred, but a high school diploma is required. It would also be nice if you had kitchen experience, but Chef Rob is willing to train the right candidate and pass on his knowledge and expertise.
The big range in salary is dependent on the level of experience and training that the candidate already comes with.