In case you have any doubts about whether Swift House Inn is the perfect venue for your tiny wedding, here are seven reasons why you should consider us:
- Great food for you and your loved one. Let our skilled culinary staff provide you with a nourishing breakfast for your important day and a grand and elegant celebratory dinner that you’ll always remember.
- From rolling green lawns to the historic architecture, Swift House Inn offers photo ops in every nook and cranny of its 4-acre grounds.
- Swift House Inn is conveniently located in Middlebury, Vermont, which sits at a junction of several different routes and highways in the middle of the state.
- If you’re traveling by plane, we’re only 40 minutes away from Burlington Airport.
- The inn offers great amenities, including jetted tubs, recently upgraded Wi-fi service, a well-appointed sauna, access to a rich and beautifully decorated library for meetings and dining, plenty of outdoor space to roam and explore.
- Our staff will get to know you and your partner. Like Cheers, it’s where everybody knows your name. We’re all working hard to ensure your comfort and well-being.
- The surrounding areas offer plenty of romantic activities from kayaking and horseback riding in the warmer months to snowmobiling and other snow sports in the winter.
Swift House Inn is a great place to get married, and it’s also the ideal honeymoon destination.