In case you have any doubts about whether Swift House Inn is the perfect venue for your tiny wedding (of up to 10 guests), here are seven reasons why you should consider us:
- Great food for you and your loved one. Let our skilled culinary staff provide you with a nourishing breakfast for your important day and a grand and elegant celebratory dinner that you’ll always remember.
- From rolling green lawns to the historic architecture, Swift House Inn offers photo ops in every nook and cranny of its 4-acre grounds.
- Swift House Inn is conveniently located in Middlebury, Vermont, which sits at a junction of several different routes and highways in the middle of the state.
- If you’re traveling by plane, we’re only 40 minutes away from Burlington Airport.
- The inn offers great amenities, including soaking tubs, recently upgraded Wi-fi service, a well-appointed sauna, access to a rich and beautifully decorated library for meetings and dining, plenty of outdoor space to roam and explore.
- Our staff will get to know you and your partner. Like Cheers, it’s where everybody knows your name. We’re all working hard to ensure your comfort and well-being. We’ll help you find a professional photographer, justice of the peace, hair and makeup services, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and more.
- The surrounding areas offer plenty of romantic activities from kayaking and horseback riding in the warmer months to snowmobiling, sleigh rides, and other snow sports in the winter.
Swift House Inn is a great place to get married, and it’s also the ideal honeymoon destination. Call 802-388-9925 for pricing, details, and scheduling.