Swift House Inn and Jessica’s Restaurant staff has always been dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible. We care about your health, safety, and comfort.
We have rewritten our procedures with you in mind: keeping you healthy while maintaining our high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, in both lodging and food service. Our new procedures are based on the guidance of the CDC, AHLA Stay Safe Program, Select Registry’s Select Safe Program, and Vermont’s Department of Health, among others.
The general details of our COVID-19 procedures are listed below. These procedures may be changed as the coronavirus situation evolves. Please feel free to ask us for more details on any of these, and be assured that we are doing everything possible to keep you and ourselves safe and healthy. We want you to stay and dine with us and to feel safe in doing so!
Swift House Inn and Jessica’s Restaurant COVID-19 procedures:
- We are monitoring the health of each employee each day and making sure anyone who does not feel well does not come into work or goes home if he/she starts feeling poorly while working
- Staff members are washing their hands when entering the buildings as well as often during their shift
- Staff members will be masked according to the latest CDC and Vermont guidelines
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available for guests and employees
- We are disinfecting commonly touched surfaces frequently each day using a disinfectant which is CDC-approved for treating the coronavirus
Before you arrive:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, or new loss of taste or smell, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your visit
- We requests that guests and visitors remain masked in indoor common areas when not seated for meals
- Lodging guests may check in without coming to the Reception Desk; we can meet you at your car and take you to your room. If you choose to come to the Reception Desk, you will see that we have installed a sneeze guard between you and the Guest Services staff member
- If you prefer no stay-over housekeeping, please notify the front desk at check-in. We are happy to provide you with any additional room amenities as needed
- We have disposable masks available
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the property
- Menus are printed on paper and discarded after each guest
- We are following strict disinfecting protocols of tables, chairs, and service items
- Waitstaff and other front-of-house staff will remain masked during service